Saturday, September 5, 2009

Budding Romance: Edward and Bella

Today I watched Twilight again. I've lost count how many times I've actually watched the movie. I loved the Twilight series (I'm counting the days until Nov. 23 and New Moon hits the theater) and couldn't put the books down as I read them. The characters are so real. And to let you in on a little secret, I'd love nothing more than to go to one of the many Twilight Conventions being held around the US by I won't let myself indulge that much.

But this blog isn't about that. It's really about the budding romance between Bella and Edward. Sigh. Their romance is that of the forbidden nature. They both know they shouldn't get close, yet they can't stop their attraction for one another. Their desire to be together is so overpowering that nothing else matters. And isn't that what most of us in "real life" would like to have?



No comments: