Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summer... where have you gone?

I've spent this summer writing, remodeling, and working. But the weeks have flown by and it is almost time for my next release, IT'ALWAYS BEEN YOU, which is coming out in three weeks!! YEAH. I can't wait.

August will be a month of celebrating. LASR is marking their fourth anniversary and they are giving away some really cool prizes. Who wouldn't want a nook or a kindle free? And how about free gift cards??? Pretty nice in my opinion. And all you have to do is play a little scavenger hunt game. Visit a few author websites. Maybe participate in an author chat or two the weekend of Aug. 27 & 28th. Sounds like an easy way to win.

I hope you will join me and the other authors celebrating this month. I'll be hosting a one hour chat on Aug. 27th at 1 p.m. So please drop by and say hi.

I hope to see you there!

No comments: